Want to have your very own writing advice article published here? You’ve come to the right page! Your article can be about any topic, but please follow these guidelines:
- Keep it concise. 300-600 words sounds about right. 574 words sounds abhorrent, so your article will be eviscerated if it happens to be this length.
- No profanity. Be more creative with your insults, you buck-toothed astrologist!
- Don’t be dry! Inject your unique voice, opinions and creative yet often tangential metaphors as you please.
- You can’t submit anything that’s been previously published (this includes on your personal blog). Also, by submitting you agree to not publish the article anywhere else for at least 30 days after it appears on this website. Re-blogs or links are acceptable.
- By submitting you acknowledge the article belongs to you and you give me permission to publish it on this website and/or make minor edits. You retain full copyright to the article.